The die-casting mold is a method for casting liquid die […]
The die-casting mold is a method for casting liquid die forging. It is a process completed on a special die-casting die forging machine. The thimble of the die-casting mold often breaks to indicate that the resistance is too large during ejection. The reason for the breakage of the thimble is known. Check whether the hardware is pulled. The place where the injury is deformed can be solved by properly improving the draft angle. Next, the editor of Liu's Mold will give you a detailed summary.
The die-casting molds have basically encountered the problem that the thimble of the mold is broken or stuck. Although the thimble is not valuable, the time loss, manual loss, and equipment loss caused by the total break of the thimble of the mold are also a considerable loss. So why is the thimble of the die-casting mold easy to break? Under what circumstances will the thimble of the mold be easily broken?
1. The thimble is easy to break. One is because the thimble hole is not round, or the hole diameter is too large or too small. Generally, the hole diameter is 0.025-0.04 larger than the thimble. At the same time, the thimble hole is better concentric with the hole of the ejection plate. It is easy to snap and break.
2. The ejector rods of the die-casting machine are not the same length or the pull rods are not the same length or one or two of them are loose, which will cause the ejector pin to eject or return to the uneven inclined top or inclined pull and break.
3. It is because the ejection hole is worn into the aluminum, and it needs to be welded to repair the orifice, and then manually repaired and then reamed to repair.
4. The thickness of the tail of the thimble is too thin, generally 4MM, which is used for plastic molds. The tail of the aluminum die-casting mold is thickened, and it is not easy to break when stressed.
5. The avoidance hole of the thimble hole should not be too large, generally 1MM larger than the thimble, too large can easily cause the thimble to bend, and then break.
6. The thimble hole is too close to the side where the wall thickness is thin, and it is easy to be stuck due to extrusion.
7. The ejector pin of the main gate part is greatly ejected due to serious cracking of the gate, or the cooling of the main gate's split cone is insufficient, which leads to serious ejection of the sticky aluminum and it is not easy to cause the ejector pin to break.