The cast iron platform must be installed and debugged b […]
The cast iron platform must be installed and debugged before use. Then, wipe the surface of the cast iron plate clean, and use it after confirming that there is no problem. During use, pay attention to avoid excessive collisions between the workpiece and the working surface of the cast iron plate to prevent damage to the working surface of the cast iron plate; the weight of the workpiece is greater Do not exceed the rated load of the plate, otherwise it will reduce the working quality, and may damage the structure of the plate, or even cause the cast iron plate to deform, damage it and make it unusable.
1. In order to prevent the deformation of the cast iron platform, when hoisting the cast iron slab, four steel wire ropes of the same length shall be used to hang the four lifting holes on the cast iron slab at the same time, and the cast iron slab shall be smoothly hoisted on the transportation tool.
2. Padded and level the support points of the cast iron platform to ensure that each support point is evenly stressed and the entire cast iron plate is stable.
3. When the cast iron platform is installed, each support point of the cast iron slab shall be well-paddled and firmly cushioned with adjusting horns, and the cast iron slab shall be adjusted to the qualified accuracy by professional technicians.
4. When using the cast iron plate, please handle the workpiece with care. Don't move the rough workpiece on the cast iron plate, so as to avoid damage to the working surface of the cast iron plate.
5. In order to prevent the overall deformation of the cast iron slab, after use, the workpiece should be removed from the cast iron slab to avoid deformation of the cast iron slab caused by heavy pressure on the cast iron slab for a long time.
6. When the cast iron slab is not in use, wash the working surface in time, and then apply a layer of anti-rust oil and cover it with rust-proof paper. Cover the cast iron slab with the outer packaging of the cast iron slab to prevent accidental damage to the cast iron. Damage to the flat working surface.
7. The cast iron plate should be installed in a ventilated and dry environment, and away from heat sources, corrosive gases, and corrosive liquids.
8. Cast iron slabs are subject to regular weekly inspections according to national standards, and the verification period can be 6-12 months depending on the specific conditions. Packaging: Two forms of iron plate packaging and wooden packaging. The platform table is encapsulated by plastic film. This packaging is suitable for flat inland transportation and has good moisture-proof, shock-proof, rust-proof and anti-barbarian loading and unloading protection. Measures to ensure safe delivery to the scene.
Cast iron transportation: Transportation is an important link to ensure that the cast iron slab is not deformed. Therefore, when transporting the slab, ensure that it is not overloaded, not overspeed, not fatigued, and not transported in bad weather.
In order to prevent unnecessary losses, Li Ang Machinery proposes the following anti-rust methods for you:
There are two types of rust prevention: one is to cover the platform with a sealed cover containing a desiccant after a short-term rust prevention treatment; the other is to use anti-rust oil to prevent rust, and then wrap it with neutral white wax paper or sodium benzoate paper; The storage shelf must be clear of the ground. The short-term anti-rust survival is for the platform, tools and measuring tools temporarily stored indoors. After the parts are processed, the cast iron platform is treated with anti-rust on the spot. Rails, fixtures, etc. are exposed and movable parts after brushing with anti-rust oil, in order to prevent the anti-rust oil from absorbing dust, the equipment must be covered with a cover cloth. Brush or spray anti-rust oil on the inner surface and cavity of the cast iron plate, and seal the surface.