Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of […]
Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of castings:
1. It can produce parts with complex shapes, especially blanks with complex inner cavities;
2. Wide adaptability, metal materials commonly used in industry can be cast, a few grams to hundreds of tons;
3. Wide source of raw materials and low prices, such as scrap steel, scrap parts, cuttings, etc .;
4. The shape and size of the casting are very close to the part, which reduces the amount of cutting and belongs to non-cutting processing;
5. Widely used, 40% to 70% of agricultural machinery, 70% to 80% of the weight of machine tools are castings.
1. Mechanical properties are not as good as forgings, such as coarse structure and many defects;
2. In sand casting, single piece and small batch production, the labor intensity of workers is large;
3. The casting quality is unstable, there are many processes, the influencing factors are complex, and many defects are prone to occur.
Product classification of castings:
Commonly used casting metal:
1. Gray cast iron
2. Ductile iron
3. Malleable cast iron
4. Cast steel;
Commonly used castings non-ferrous metals:
3. Aluminum alloy.